If you would like to submit a blog post for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine with Prof David Wilkinson
In the short video below, Professor Wilkinson speaks about the Skin Cancer Medicine course which has been purpose-built to help busy general practitioners acquire the fundamental skills they need to manage skin cancer with confidence and feel safe in their practice. Please take the opportunity to learn more about Australia’s leading professionally accredited skin cancer education program.
The program includes theory and surgical practical sessions on:
- Punch and shave biopsy
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment options
- Melanoma management
- Elliptical excisions and suturing
- Wound management
- Medicare billing
- Workflow management
Our team of industry leaders and experienced skin cancer doctors will guide you in your learning and skills practice throughout the weekend and beyond. Upon completion of the course, you will receive unlimited access to additional online learning resources and alumni webinars with course revisions, case discussions and Q&A with the instructors.
You might be interested in:
Skin Cancer Medicine Certificate Courses
- Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
Dermoscopy | Biopsy techniques | Surgical treatments | Topical treatments | Medicare billing | Histopathology
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
Advanced dermoscopy | Curettage & Cautery | Diathermy | Lower leg grafts | Large ellipses | Local anaesthetics
The program is aimed at general practitioners with an interest in providing effective care to patients with skin care concerns and the wish to specialise in skin cancer medicine through further courses.
- No previous formal training is required for the Professional Certificate course.
- Participants of the Advanced Certificate course must have successfully completed the Professional Certificate course or have equivalent qualifications.
- In order to qualify for the Professional Diploma, participants must complete both certificate courses in sequential order.